13 hours, 3 airports and 4 train stations later I've finally arrived to the Bora Bora Platform festival. Both the name and travel time are misleading, I'm actually not on a tropical island in Pacific Ocean but in Aarhus, Denmark.
Of Family and Deer is part of the programme on the festival for New Nordic Dance and we are in a good company indeed.
First edition of Bora Bora Platform is a four day long festival with the subtitle "New Nordic Dance" March 11th-14th 2015. Four days of ten new, Nordic dance performances, workshops, debates and feedback sessions. The theme is: "experience the dance, voice your opinion".
- Don*Gnu Physical Theatre: N.A.R.G. – North Arena Rumble Game
- Marie-Louise Stentebjerg (DK) & Jonathan Bonnici (UK): T r a n s -
- Stina Nyberg (SE): Horrible Mixtures
- Sonya Lindfors (FI): NOIR?
- Ingri Fiksdal (NO): Hoods
- Janina Rajakangas Project (FI): Of Family and Deer
- Lucy Suggate (UK): PILGRIM
- Juha Valkeapää (FI): Executed Stories
- Chuck Morris (DK/DE/CH): Feminine Fun Studies
- Margrét Sara Guðjónsdóttir (IS): Blind Spotting